In conclusion I want to express that I am very happy, proud and thankful for having been able to participate in the IYPT. "The experience IYPT" has been a great and unique experience to me and I hope that many other students will once share these feelings with me.
Furthermore I want to express my gratitude to the following persons:
- Prof. Dr. DI Mag. Gerhard Haas, my physics teacher, who made the whole thing possible for me, and who really invested a lot of time and money in the preparations work and also acted as teamleader.
- Cornelia Deiss, Stefan Fürdös, Arthur Golczewski, Daniel Imrich, Robert Nießl, Lukas Pilat and Birgit Schiller; my team-mates (in alphabetic order) who also gave their best during the competition and the preparations work and with whom I had a great fun.
- Dr. Brigitte Pagana-Hammer, teamleader and one of the AYPT-organisers.
- Prof. Gerhard Schiestl, teamleader during Austria's first IYPT participation, one of the organisers of the AYPT.
- Univ.-Prof. Dr. Romano Rupp, chairman of the jury in the 1st and 2nd AYPT, and enormously helpful during the preparations phase.
- all other people who were involved in the preparation, organisation and realisation of the AYPT/IYPT.